Board Certified Podiatric Physician & Surgeon,
Dr. Stuart Snyder serving the Gaithersburg, MD area
Dr. Stuart R. Snyder, D.P.M, F.A.C.F.S, D.A.B.P.S.
Dr. Stuart R. Snyder has been in practice for over 30 years. He is board certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS), and a Fellow American Society of Podiatric Surgeons. He is also the founder and chief Podiatric Medical Director of Maple Springs Ambulatory Surgical Center. He is currently on staff at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital and has been for over 30 years. Currently seeing patients from the Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown, Potomac, North Potomac, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Olney, and Frederick areas.
- Diploma - Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency - Cleveland Foot Clinic
- Fellowship - American College of Foot Surgeons (F.A.C.F.S.)
- Diplomate - American Board of Podiatric Surgery (A.B.P.S.)
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, MD
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- Maple Springs Ambulatory Surgical Center, Chief Podiatrist, Medical Director, Gaithersburg, Rockville, North Potomac, MD
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
Our Podiatry Team
We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle ailment, we’ll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief. We accept new patients of all ages with morning and evening hours available. Most surgical procedures are done on our premises at Maple Springs Foot Center. We are affiliated with Maple Springs Ambulatory Surgical Center and Shady Grove Adventist Hospital.
"Our office's greatest resources are our patients and employees. To ensure safety, our practice follows Montgomery County Government inclement weather policies."